Camp Vermilion: July 8th- July 13th
On this page, please...
- Read the introduction
- Explore program details
- Review cost information
- Follow signup instructions
Time to sign up for camp! Whether you there are new or returning campers in your family, we are excited for you to join us, and that our three programs will take place during the same week in July, making it easier on family schedules. We will leave Sunday, July 8th after 9am worship to travel to Camp Vermilion, which is about a 4-hour drive north, near Cook, MN. We will return the evening of Friday, July 13th. We plan to arrange family carpools, which worked successfully last year to get everyone where they're going, while limiting wheels on the road. There will be at least one All Saints staff member along for the trip, and students will be under the care of well-trained VLM counselors assigned to each cabin.
Seekers: For those who have completed 3rd and 4th grade. Click the button for more information and examples of daily schedules and activities. Cost before Fundraising: $450
Trekkers: For those who have completed 5th and 6th grade. Click the button for more information and examples of daily schedules and activities. Cost before Fundraising: $450
Explorers: For those who have completed 7th-9th grade. Click the button for more information and examples of daily schedules and activities. Cost before Fundraising: $450
The All Saints Mission team has subsidized camp to lower the cost for each week-long program for our campers, and the price is furthered lowered by All Saints' "member" status of Voyageurs Lutheran Ministries (VLM), the organization behind Camp Vermilion. The remaining price, listed above, should be further minimized by fundraising opportunities this Spring. However, please plan for the listed price, with a $100 deposit due upon registration. Each additional camper from the same family will receive a $40 discount. Please register before the next price deadline of April 10th, after which prices will go up. Financial assistance is available; everyone is welcome, and cost should not be an obstacle to attendance. Reach out to Maddy for more information: email@example.com.
- Click the "signup" button, which will take you to a browser check page. If your internet browser is up-to-date, you will be able to "continue to registration."
- If you have registered in the past, you can log into your account. If you are a new user, you can simply create a new account with your name and email address.
- At the beginning of the registration process, you will be asked for a "GHR ID" - this is group hold registration ID, securing the spots for All Saints members. Our ID is simply "AllSaints"
- Complete the registration process for your camper.