All Saints Lutheran Church, ELCA was founded in 1966, born of the merger between Park Lutheran and Resurrection churches. We have continued bringing community together, helping organize what would become the Friends in Need Foodshelf and Stone Soup Thriftshop, which now operate as independent nonprofit organizations. We gather in weekly worship, classes, and volunteering opportunities to serve with joy within and beyond the church.
Meeting people where they’re at and connecting them to the full life of Christ.
1. Fulfillment: God creates us all for the full life of Christ; souls, minds, and bodies are fed.
2. Service: Living the full life of Christ by generously sharing our time, talents, and resources; we give it our all.
3. Acceptance: In the full life of Christ, you are worthy and loved for free; all are welcome, really!
4. Integrity: Nurturing honesty and authenticity in all relationships reveals the full life of Christ; they will know us by our love.
1 Peter 4:10 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. Demonstrated by:
• Seizing opportunities to demonstrate God’s call to love one another
• Financial support for our local and global mission outreach
• Wholeheartedly giving of ourselves when someone is in need
Psalm 145: 15-16 The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food in due season. You open your hand, satisfying the desire of every living thing.
• Inspirational worship services that replenish our faith and remind us of God’s grace
• Offering educational opportunities for all ages that stimulate personal growth, Biblical knowledge, wellness, and the building of relationships
• Maintaining an environment that encourages laughter, joy, and gratitude
1 Corinthians 16:14 Let all that you do be done in love.
• Acknowledging healthy boundaries to establish trustworthy relationships
• Living out our core values by doing what’s right
• Abiding in a place of non-judgment and generosity toward others
Romans 15:7 Welcome one another, therefore, as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.
• Encouraging people to be who God created them to be
• Intentionally creating an inviting atmosphere of hospitality and belonging
• Building meaningful relationships with neighbors, family, and self by practicing
• Empathy and compassion
Our Vision for the Future
The Spirit of God is flourishing here at All Saints. Our membership is growing. Our staff is delighted to be a part of the ministry of Jesus Christ in Cottage Grove and South Washington County. Our leadership is integrating our strategic plan and staying on target for each one of the ministry teams.