All Saints Lutheran Church was founded in 1966, born of the merger between Park Lutheran and Resurrection churches. We have continued bringing community together, helping organize what would become the Friends in Need Foodshelf and Stone Soup Thriftshop, which now operate as independent nonprofit organizations. We gather in weekly worship, classes, and volunteering opportunities to serve with joy within and beyond the church.
In response to God’s overwhelming love, we are disciples who proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ, grow in faith, serve with joy.
1. We believe in the God-given worth of each person.
2. We seek to be faithful in Jesus Christ and reflect his love in our actions.
3. We welcome and respect all people.
4. We seek to strengthen families and youth, and nurture them in their relationship with God.
5. We seek to serve our local and worldwide communities.
Marks of Discipleship
As followers of Jesus Christ, we will strive to:
Proclaim - Worship weekly and as a lifestyle share our faith with others.
Grow - Encourage spiritual growth, pray and read scripture daily, grow in giving in giving to God’s work.
Serve - Serve in ministry at All Saints. Serve in outreach beyond All Saints.
Our Vision for the Future
The Spirit of God is flourishing here at All Saints. Our membership is growing. Our staff is delighted to be a part of the ministry of Jesus Christ in Cottage Grove and South Washington County. Our leadership is integrating our strategic plan and staying on target for each one of the ministry teams.